I tried easing myself into taking double exposures yesterday by using a Holga TIM… I learned a few lessons.
- There are too many buttons you have to remember to press.
- The TIM can do an octuple exposure (it’s not like I forgot to wind after shots… eight times…)
- You cannot take vertical pictures with a TIM.
- The TIM dulls down colors like woah.
- I shouldn’t have had such high expectations for a toy camera?
So yeah, I had quite the experience with it yesterday. I got some interesting shots, so that’s good at least.
I’m looking forward to using my Minolta X-700 for double exposures in the future!